
The kites were definitely irresistible the take pictures of!



We sat and enjoyed the view for a while. Kris finished up the food from lunch.

For some reason Max thought it was time for him to take some pictures. Not sure where he would've gotten that idea....

Then he decided it was time for his favorite park activity. Tag.
He's really terrible at tag. He's not fast and he's a little lazy. Also, I guess his legs are a lot shorter than the rest of us, so that could explain why he's pretty easy to catch.


He always calls for a few safe spots. Usually one of them is me. Wherever I am. One of them is usually Sultan, if he's around, which he wasn't.
Here was his other safe spot for the day.

He would dart out to try to catch Kris.

Then Grandma joined in the fun.


Then Max got caught. A whole bunch of times.


Cute, huh?
We were getting ready to leave when suddenly there were all these big huge bubbles floating towards us.

Some guy had set up a tent out there had some sort of machine or something that was blowing all these bubbles. There were tons of them. Every kid in the park was suddenly right there--it was like the pied piper was calling or something.
There's not much more fun in life than bubble chasing. It's high on the list of awesome.


I just wish the it hadn't been so bright out. Getting pictures that look good was hard, and it was especially hard to capture the bubbles.

But I did get a few fun pictures.
And then we called Max 20 times and he didn't come. Then somehow he finally decided to come back to us and we went home.

The grown ups were all tired so we went home to rest. Max didn't let us rest, but he never does.
It was a great day in Newport!



6 comments:
I love how happy max is in those pics- you could just feel the laughter!
I love the bubble pics, and the flush in Max's cheeks. He looks like such a happy little boy.
I love bubbles. Gymboree sells this great mix that doesn't pop so easily so you can actually hold them and cover yourself in bubbles. Kind of fun....
Ginna
The photos are great, as usual.
I'll get in shape for some tag next month.
Love you guys
Grampa Guy
It concerns me a little that some old guy would just start blowing huge bubbles in the park by himself. If that isn't a great way to lure children into your kidnapping trap, i don't know what is.
haha! Definitely some kodak-moments there!
And wow - has Max grown a LOT recently or am I imagining things?
Post a Comment