Friday, October 31, 2008

::happy halloween::

Happy Halloween everybody.  I'll post about our festivities tomorrow.  We didn't get around to carving our pumpkins today, but hopefully that's going to happen tomorrow too.
20081031-IMG_7691.JPG
Max is a wizard here, not a gangster--just so everybody knows. It's a costume Kathy made for him a couple of years ago, and he's never agreed to wear it until now. It's amazing.  He doesn't change his mind that often.
It's all due to our exciting Halloween movie that we made for the party. It inspired him to want to be a wizard. So in tribute to him, please enjoy our silly movie. It's pretty long, so don't start it unless you have 12 minutes to waste!

Max Halloween Movie from Ginna Hendricks on Vimeo.

7 comments:

K said...

Unholy CATS!!! That was the scariest movie EVER. I will NEVER eat a halloween cookie EVER without permission. But, maybe I would if I wanted a cool slow motion running scene with black hair and sunglasses . . .

I left this on facebook, because that's where I found the movie - to my surprise!! But here I am writing it again. I like Max as a wizard, too.

Joel and Megan came by tonight with their kids, and they were SO CUTE. And Matt Morrise's little daughter, Winny, is GORGEOUS. And Emily's little boys were adorable. And the Chatwins were scary and beautiful and usual. It was really fun.

But the best one was the Scooter pumpkin child - who was SO adorable, and laughing a beautiful, liquid baby laugh at a very scary house!!!!

Laura said...

Oh my gosh. He's adorable.
I love the run from the house - with the huge sunglasses. haha
And hey! We're talking about Richard Wagner this week in German and how he designed his operas to be "Gesamtkunstwerke". Just out of curiosity, was your title inspired by him?

carie said...

pretty, pretty, pretty good.

Kathy said...

What a cute budding movie star. I will make sure I don't eat halloween cookies early either. I don't want to have big black hair. I very much enjoyed that fun halloween movie. Good job everyone.

Kathy said...

Max thanks for finally wearing the costume. It makes me happy to see you in it. You look adorable as usual.

Rachel said...

That was priceless. My favorite part: (sorry) the pickin' the nose.......eating it..smearing it part. I was laughing so hard when I saw that!

Next favorite was the running with the big wig and glasses in slow mo part. Very funny!

Good movie Max!

Ginna said...

Laura,
that's exactly right! The word was coined by Wagner and that's where we got it from. It's a cool word huh?