Wow, right? Hopefully I'll get to share some more incredible trees with you. I'll see what I can do. I just need to walk around with the camera welded to my face all the time. It's probably worth it!
you should see new hampshire...i started taking pictures and there just kept being more and more cool ones. the best is when you come over a hill and every single tree is a different color!
Ginna I made it home. Only a half hour late but not too bad. The last flight was sooo long. The guy in front of me had his chair back really far the whole time and it blocked my reading light so I could hardly see to read. I finally gave up and tried to sleep. Oh well.
The tree looks great. I was going to send you those picture of the tree that I took. I will do that but this one looks great too. It was so pretty.
whenever I watch hocus pocus and still tell myself that I live my dream of living back east...but then I consider the distance from family and I decide...not yet...but fall is one of the main reasons I would live there for sure!
8 comments:
you should see new hampshire...i started taking pictures and there just kept being more and more cool ones. the best is when you come over a hill and every single tree is a different color!
Ginna
did you get your machine back yet?
Dad
where is that? the parking lot of Whole Foods?
Ginna I made it home. Only a half hour late but not too bad. The last flight was sooo long. The guy in front of me had his chair back really far the whole time and it blocked my reading light so I could hardly see to read. I finally gave up and tried to sleep. Oh well.
The tree looks great. I was going to send you those picture of the tree that I took. I will do that but this one looks great too. It was so pretty.
Miss you all.
Wow. I've never seen a tree with fall colors that vibrant.
whenever I watch hocus pocus and still tell myself that I live my dream of living back east...but then I consider the distance from family and I decide...not yet...but fall is one of the main reasons I would live there for sure!
Oh WOW! That's gorgeous!
Please do get some more! Camera-face welding is reversible right?
Yeah, yeah - wait till I get MINE up. New England. sniff.
Post a Comment