Saturday, October 11, 2008

::vists are great::

We're having a really great time with Kris's mom. She came on Wednesday afternoon and gets to stay until this coming Wednesday. Kris got to take Thursday and Friday off and hang out a bit. We're so glad she's here, but nobody is happier about it than Max.
IMG_7184
Well, actually I mean Grandma's twin is happy about it.
IMG_7185
Here are the twins making a craft. Pretty much impossible to tell them apart, right? Or at least that's what Max said.

We've been having tons of fun. Hopefully my computer will be back in my hands repaired by next Tuesday and I can post some of the fun photos. I heard from the repair place yesterday that in the shipping somehow my hard drive quit working. So now not only do we have to replace the screen, but the hard drive too. Ahhh! But luckily I did back up absolutely everything before we shipped the machine off.

Wish me luck. I can't wait to get it back. I've never wanted to play with my photos more in my life than right now when I can't do it!

3 comments:

Bryce said...

This is so cool! I love how Max does his best to look like Kris' mom. What a fun time. I hope your computer gets back in your hands soon!

K said...

Actually, they do happen to look EXACTLY alike - and I mean K and M, not the Monkey and M. And certainly not the monkey and K.

Here, hear - I've had enough of the this visiting business. It's time for you to move back to the west where people are nice and phlegmatic, hear me? I need you and all the rest of them to hold still long enough (at least) for me to get these dang projects done so that i can play, too!!!

Guy said...

And like I always say, it looks like fun, and I wish we were there

Love you all

Dad