It was a big fancy event. Luckily since we're poor residents we got in free.
Even luckier, I had a dress that I bought for a dance in dental school that I could use. So it was a pretty affordable fancy evening out.
Here we are. Don't look too closely at my hair. It looked good before I did some sort of silly last minute adjustment for the picture. I need to learn my lesson about that!

Our sweet friend Rachel from our ward came and watched Max for us. He was so excited to get to hang out with her, he talked about it all week. So it was nice for us not to have to worry about him at all. He was in very capable hands. Thanks Rachel!

Here we are at the event. I think this photo is so light because the flash was busy bouncing off Brian's fancy hairdo down in the corner.

Here's a big group of us from the hospital. It was fun to get to see everybody out of the work context. And fun to get to hang out and dance a little bit!

Here we are with our friends JoAnne and David (on the right) JoAnne is one of the residents in Kris's year. On the left is Dr. Kane. He's the program director.
We had a blast. It's nice to get a night out together once in a while. Thanks again to Rachel for taking care of the cute little boy, and to Chad and Melissa for the pictures!!
Even luckier, I had a dress that I bought for a dance in dental school that I could use. So it was a pretty affordable fancy evening out.
Here we are. Don't look too closely at my hair. It looked good before I did some sort of silly last minute adjustment for the picture. I need to learn my lesson about that!

Our sweet friend Rachel from our ward came and watched Max for us. He was so excited to get to hang out with her, he talked about it all week. So it was nice for us not to have to worry about him at all. He was in very capable hands. Thanks Rachel!

Here we are at the event. I think this photo is so light because the flash was busy bouncing off Brian's fancy hairdo down in the corner.

Here's a big group of us from the hospital. It was fun to get to see everybody out of the work context. And fun to get to hang out and dance a little bit!

Here we are with our friends JoAnne and David (on the right) JoAnne is one of the residents in Kris's year. On the left is Dr. Kane. He's the program director.
We had a blast. It's nice to get a night out together once in a while. Thanks again to Rachel for taking care of the cute little boy, and to Chad and Melissa for the pictures!!



5 comments:
I need to leave more comments. This week has been just as mad as the one before it. I haven't even been to church once this month. I didn't expect life to be like this with all of you guys off on your own (fancy) lives. But it is passing like a desert wind, and I have sand in my eyes. You look like you were having fun - how delightful!
Well of course he had fun and was safe. He was with a gal named Rachel...... :o)
You look stunning!
I am glad you got to go and that MAx had fun too. Sounds like a fun evening and Kris looks great and you look very beautiful Ginna.
It looks good even with your "silly adjustment"! And I love love love that dress. It's goegeous without drawing attention away from you or your lovely hair. :)
You guys look great! It's fun to get all dressed up and go out once in awhile.
Post a Comment