Muddy muddy feet after a bike ride.

Flowers from a friend.

A different angle on the house for you--in the dusk.

Just for Linda-see? We do have neighbors! And Kris and Max met a couple of them today and they were very nice.

And then the sun set and I went inside.



7 comments:
And now I'm going to bed. Keep them coming. The pictures are really helping. The light is really nice, by the way, and the house looks lovely.
I'm so glad you had your camera to capture that sunset!!! I was looking at it too tonight and commented numerous times how beautiful it was. I didn't know it could look the same from our different locations. That's so interesting and you captured it beautifully!
Thanks for the other perspective of the house. What a lovely setting.
So, Ginna, when you were posting about your drive across the country I realized you did all of that while you were preggers! You're (totally) impressive. I guess you have to change doctors and work it all out, but we're excited to find out if there is a little Kris or little Ginna... well, you know what I mean! :D
The house looks great. Congrats, congrats!
Soooo not UT is it?
Wow. This YOUR house, Ginna? Yours??? You are a Real Adult now with a super-cool house to call your own!
It's a rental Ginger, but ours enough to feel cool about it!! :)
Post a Comment