Wonderful. And the kitchen looks as warm and open as I'd remembered. If only there were another job for that paper to do - other than keeping your things safe and providing a safe haven for the blond animal.
Wonderful. And the kitchen looks as warm and open as I'd remembered. If only there were another job for that paper to do - other than keeping your things safe and providing a safe haven for the blond animal.
Actually, that paper makes great art work paper..... if you feel so ambitions to flatten it all out and store it..... which would totally overwhelm me!
4 comments:
Wonderful. And the kitchen looks as warm and open as I'd remembered. If only there were another job for that paper to do - other than keeping your things safe and providing a safe haven for the blond animal.
Wonderful. And the kitchen looks as warm and open as I'd remembered. If only there were another job for that paper to do - other than keeping your things safe and providing a safe haven for the blond animal.
Kids can adapt to anything! Oh to be a kid again......
Actually, that paper makes great art work paper..... if you feel so ambitions to flatten it all out and store it..... which would totally overwhelm me!
Post a Comment