Tuesday, July 06, 2010

::more skies::

Here are some fun sky photos I took after a rainstorm the other night. The sky looks different like every 10 minutes out here!
From the dining room french doors, looking out over the garden.
20100702-20100702-IMG_1581
Looking down the turny dirt driveway.
20100702-20100702-IMG_1586
No, it's not a volcano--just clouds over the garage!
20100702-20100702-IMG_1588
20100702-20100702-IMG_1587
Some pink sky over the neighbors house. We just found out he's a blind sculptor. Max loves to go and visit them on his bike.
20100702-20100702-IMG_1594
And to end it all, another crazy sunset.
20100702-20100702-IMG_1590
This place is beautiful!

10 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow those scenery pictures are so beautiful. Love the sunsets.

Murphy said...

Jeesh wow, you guys live all alone out there almost! Crazy!
But crazy pretty skies!

Marilyn said...

Oh, those are so beautiful!! I love the different moods. My favorite is the one over the dirt driveway, with the dappled light. SO pretty!!

Amanda D said...

Those skies are amazing! You captured them well. Beautiful, Ginna.

Grampa Guy said...

Ginna

What a beautiful place to get to live.

Great Photos!

K said...

Pretty dang magnificent, my dear. I foresee Gigs of photos filling your hard drives - you won't be able to stop yourself. That's what trees are good for, hiding the miracle of the sky and it's shifting, heartbreaking beauty. I didn't see any coyotes in these pictures????

Katie Gee said...

My favorite one is the 2nd one from the top with the dirt road. Almost every color is represented here. It's stunning!

Ginger said...

Really GLORIOUS skies!

Rachel said...

Wow! Just beautiful!

rebehoff said...

Oh I so miss those sunsets! Utah's sunsets leave me wanting!