
Max says he told me before, but I don't remember it.
He says that when he goes outside, sometimes he turns in to a bad guy.
I wish I would've been prepared. It was a little scary.
Good guy:

Bad guy:

Good guy: (well sort of)

Bad guy:

Well behaved, compliant young man:

Really bad guy: (you should hear the scary sounds he's making)

The scary thing is that it's finally warming up around here, and hopefully we'll be spending more (a lot more) time outside. So wish me luck, I'm not sure what's going to happen.
These photos were taken a week ago today, and it was freezing. My hands were so cold taking pictures, they felt like they were going to fall off. Today it was sunny and actually kind of warm in the sun. I don't expect it to last just yet, but I we're going to enjoy what we get. Max spent a lot of time out in the wimpy yard running his trike into stuff. Can't wait for the new yard!



6 comments:
Ok, I have to say that his "bad guy" looks like a normal little boy:-) Boys are just physical and loud outside, it is just in their nature. Bummer it is so cold out there. You are a very good mom making sure that Max gets a lot of fun outside play.
Tell Max that I turn into a "bad guy" when I'm outside too and when it is time to come in I get really scary cuz I don't wanna.
Well, now - sometimes the great out of doors even turns "good" horses into BAD little horses. In a couple of those shots, I'm not sure there was a definite line of demarkation, you know - sticks and all. But tell Max this: when he goes outside, he should ALWAYS remember that his grandmother loves him, and maybe that will make him growl and banshee scream just a little more nicely.
Swell shoes. It was a little warm here today, too - but of course, we were up the canyon for the weekend, where it was FREEZING and people were cross country skiing.
Still - I have better clothes for the cold than for the nice days. And no money to buy more. Sigh.
Oh yes he looks pretty wild. In such a sweet and innocent sort of way. I hope it warms up soon. We had a blizzard during church today and barely made it out of the parking lot. Yuck.
It's freezing here today too. And I think going outside into sunshine after being cooped up by winter for so long turns us ALL into bad guys!
Sounds like a fun game! Jaydon and I love, love, love the warmer weather. Today is the best!
Post a Comment