Wednesday, March 18, 2009

::::

20090318-IMG_0277
Some of the "fruits" of my visit to the grocery store earlier today. And this doesn't show the grapes, carrots, strawberries and bananas.
We've been trying to eat better as a family for the last long while. We're doing pretty well now. I used to buy fruit and just end up throwing it away. Now we eat it all. It just takes a bit of an adjustment--if we want a snack we try to reach for fruit now. And seriously, oranges are so delicious.
I'm proud of our improvements. And I'm glad that my little boy is a fruit lover.
20070221-IMG_0656-1
(max feb 2007 enjoying a pear at the dining room table in our old house in kansas city. we miss that house.)

6 comments:

K said...

i was thinking about that house last night in my stuporous half sleep. I was trying to sort out which rooms were in which house, and I'm still not sure I can do it. I know the RI living room - it has the vestibule. Oh, now I remember the KC one. But the dining room gets me every time.

I knew you guys would turn out to be fruity. You've just got to move back west -

Tiffany said...

I drove past your old street in KC just last weekend. I wished you had been there so we could have stopped by! :)

carie said...

I wish your kitchenaid had its attachment on in this photo. It would be a magazine advertisement if it did.

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have a bite

Dad

Rachel said...

Forget the fruit! Look at that RED kitchen-aid in the background. Why oh why does Bosch have to be borring white and silver........

Kathy said...

Yummy! I'm proud of you and your good eating.