

Well I guess they could've tried, but they wouldn't have had a leg to stand on.
To celebrate the holiday Max and I made cupcakes. Not the kind of cupcakes recommended by all the cooking blogs, filled with some sort of liqour, but just yummy chocolate ones, with greeny green frosting of course.

We packed some up to share with friends. Eating all of those would ourselves would NOT be a good way to celebrate the holiday!
Max insisted on photos of him pretending to eat the cuppycakes.


Goofball.



9 comments:
I wish I had one of your cupcakes. I wish I could breathe. I wore green Jammies all day, here on the couch, feeling whiny and sorry for myself. And I put up a blog because of it. And - here's the very saddest thing - NOBODY wrote to me. Nobody said, "Gee Whiz, I hope you feel better." Not a single person, out of all the people who hit the site. I hate Pioneer Woman. If she sneezes 5,437 people she doesn't know - who live in Outer Mongolia - send her soup.
Whiny, see?
But all your dear faces and all your green cheered me up. For a moment. Before I was taken with a terrible, terrible hacking cough. But I still wish I had one of those cupcakes.
Sigh.
Cough.
Mags and I made cupycakes, too. But yours look fabulous in that box with the tissue paper. And I love that boy pretending to eat the darling things. What a boy you've got Gin. What a boy.
and K, I'm ever so sorry you're sick.
Ginna
You and Max look great in that cheek to cheek
Love you
Dad
Yay!! Megs!! thank you. See - even my husband, who commented on his DAUGHTER didn't press a key for his suffering wife, who he fed and served all day long.
I love that picture of Max with his mouth wide open pretending to take a bite.
the one that cracks me up is where max is puffing his cheeks out.
how is that threatening to eat the cupcakes?
I'd be more scared that he's gonna blow some boogers on them.
Those look delicious.
Oh honestly! Before I comment on how adorable that photo is of you and Max and how yummy those cup cakes look and if I were Max I'd want my photo taken of me pretending that I was going to eat all of those cupcakes I'll hurry and say, "I'M SORRY YOU DON'T FEEL GOOD KRISTEN"!!!!!!!
I was concentrating too much on my own roiling belly to see beyond to others needs......BUT, in the future I'll be sure to remember that even on my puky days to comment on your "green" nose. :D
Teasing aside. YOU KNOW I'd have taken care of you in heart beat if I were able!
Well, I didn't do the normal fun stuff for my kids but I DID make them dinner and even though it wasn't green eggs and ham like I'd planned before my tummy hit the launching pad I did make them special eggs and toast where I cut out circles in the toast and cooked the egg inside the circle....and hash browns...and sausage.....but no cute green treats. Next year!!!
I want one too. That is always good to share. I like to do that too. Cute pictures of you cuties.
Post a Comment