


We can't wait to get back to the beach. Max has convinced himself that may will be the month when everything fun happens. We'll see if the beach is one of those things.
Hopefully we'll get a lot of great beach visits in with our friends Melissa and Angie and their littles before they graduate and leave us on our own.
(did you know these clams are called quahogs in RI? who knew)



4 comments:
I knew. I knew about the quahogs. If you'd have asked me, I wouldn't have been able to tell you. But I knew. Jones Beach. That's where we used to go. When I was Max's age, I hated getting sand stuck all over me (ward beach parties always ended in watermelon, which I thought was a lousy excuse for a dessert in the first place - and which made you a sand magnate in the second place). But I know Max actually LIKES to be dirty.
ur so lucky to have a beach close. i hope you get max enjoyment from it while you can
Oh the beach looks so loverly....
May IS when everything fun happens.
Max is justified in this assumption.
Have you seen how many awesome movies are coming out then? (Up! hehe)
Also - I love the new title! Especially all the German. :) Pooh bear, oder?
Post a Comment