Friday, March 13, 2009

::old::

So the last couple of days I got out my scanner and starting scanning a whole bunch of old negatives from back in high school. I was in photography class for at least two years, so I have a lot of old black and white rolls that I developed myself. Most of the photos I never bothered to print, so it's fun to see them. They're old and some of them are hilarious. The funny ones are mainly of Murphy.

I've posted most of them on facebook, so if you're my friend you can go check them out. If you're not my facebook friend then you should be!

But here are a few gems.
oldb&w036
Murph swinging on our old awesome swingset in the backyard.
oldb&w034
Murphy again. So tiny.
oldb&w065
Cammon and his friend Ben being so cool.
oldb&w018
Murphy and Char and neighborhood kid friends having a blast. I especially love Charlotte's leap there on the right. Woo hoo!

I can't wait to see what else is in there. Now I just have to convince myself that I have things to do that are more important than this.

8 comments:

K said...

Murphy eyes and nose—>Frazz eyes and nose.

Chaz's face leaping—>Ginna's face.

I've been doing Chaz's baby pictures—>Jackie's baby pictures.

Funny how I've not seen those things all that clearly before. I've found two black and white rolls that were never developed. Maybe I should do it.

Kathy said...

I agree with your mom. I can definitely see a lot of Max in Murphy. What cute boys. The pictures are fun.

Megan said...

adorable. makes me want to start scanning old negatives.

Amanda D said...

Very cool. I looked at the pictures on Facebook and that was cool. How do you scan negatives? I've scanned like two things in my life so I'm not sure how that all works.

Laura said...

Oh my gosh! He was so BLONDE!
I don't think I believed him when he said he looked like Max as a kid.
I stand corrected.

I want to be your friend! :)

Ginna said...

I think Max's eyes are a lot like murphy's but I actually think their noses are pretty different, when I look closely.
Amanda, I have a scanner with a little negative device that feeds them through and scans them. It's kind of crazy!

Marilyn said...

Ginna, I don't know your siblings that well but THIS is how I remember them. I see these pictures and all seems right with the world. Whereas I see pictures of them on your mom's blog now, or hear that they're on missions or whatever, and I think, "That CAN'T be right---who are these grown-ups??" :) Now I know how those people felt in my old ward that would always say, "I remember when you were a baby . . . I can't believe you're all grown up . . ." etc.

Marilyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.