
While in Utah I was able to squeeze in a visit to Megan. She's my oldest friend and pretty much my sister. At least my cousin. Anyway, it was great to get to see her, and her adorable kids. She just had twin boys a few months back, and has a little girl who's two. They're quite the busy and blue eyed household.
I think Megan is amazing. Funny and creative and fabulous. And adorable.
Of course I had to bring my camera. It's fun for me to get to take pictures of somebody besides Max for a change. And I love getting more practice taking portraits!

Please note, one boy has a BYU blanket and one has a U of U blanket. Megs' husband went to the U, so they have a bit of a conflict of interest in the family. It makes for some interesting football seasons, or so I hear.

This is Mags. She's kind of like a fireball and thinks she runs the world. She has a sweet little face, doesn't she?
She showed me a few of her talents.

Quite the skill, huh?

She seems to be pretty good at this too. It's an impressive expression. I think if I made that face I might get a cramp.

She's a cutie.
And here's Will.

and here again.

But kisses make everything much better.

And little Cole.

He was kinda sleepy. But very good while I took pictures.


Well, he was good until he and his brother bumped heads. That made them very mad.

And sad. Pitiful, huh?
It was at this point that the boys got some kisses and were sent off to bed.
Megan tried to read a bit with Mags and Max, but it didn't go so hot.

Two year olds aren't the best sharers out there. But Max and Mags actually had a pretty good time playing together while we visited. It was nice.
I just love Megan. What more can I say? And I love the beautiful blue eyes she's passed on to all her littles. Just gorgeous.






13 comments:
The blue eyes are truly stunning
thanks for sharing your visit
Love you
Dad
I love that phrase, "oldest friends." Some day you'll actually understand what it means (creak, creak). It was great to see what Megs had done with the house. And to meet the famous kids in person. Sorry I fell asleep on the couch - maybe I'm really the oldest friend, after-all. Eh? WHat's that you said??
she looks kind of familiar to me. Does she live in Provo?
Is it the lens or light, or a combo of both that makes these pictures look like they are air brushed with porcelain skin? Maybe it is your increased photoshop skills?
Share your knowledge, please.
a whole post about me & mine? gosh. i just am happy you came! And that max...adorable. Mags +Max = arranged marriage
Those eyes are unreal! What beautiful kids. Aren't old friends the best!!
Oh- what a cute post about Megs and her cute family. You got some great shots!
Oh- what a cute post about Megs and her cute family. You got some great shots!
Wow! Absolutely stunning. I love the porcelain skin. Megan's brown hair makes her eyes pop! What a beauty.
I love blue eyes, those kids are beauties. And i just got to go be with my oldest friend and it is great reunite.
I always wanted blue eyes. Brown hair and blue eyes are just stunning. Instead...I got horse poop. Brown and green....or green and brown...depending on the day.
Beautiful shots Ginna. Helps that Meg's is so beautiful as are her children.
I do have one concern though.....I do hope that she alternates wrapping her babies up in those blankets because if only one of them is always wrapped up in the "U" blanket then who ever is always wrapped up in the "Y" blanket will be loads smarter.....just doesn't seem fair does it.......
Hi Ginna- I finally got a chance to check out your blog. I read and read and am in awe of your photos. WOW!!!! You are such a good mom for doing this. I LOVE it!!!! You are inspiring me again to take up blogging. hmmmm....... I'll keep you posted if I do!!!
Kellie
Beautiful pictures and of course I love blue eyes too. I wonder why?
Old friends are great and it is always fun to get together and keep that friendship going.
What great photos! Some of my favorite wedding photos are ones that you took. It looks like you had a great trip.
Post a Comment