BUT. Of course now it's cold and rainy and haily and snowy. Argh!
Not the kind of weather for going to the park.
So Max has spent the afternoon watching PBS and playing with the oldschool land rovers I got Kris for christmas. Max is lucky he gets to touch them. Luckily Kris understands that Max's love for grovers is as great as his own.

They talk, they drive, they fly. They're pretty awesome. They even listened while Max read to me a little earlier.

Aw, what a cutie. I'm glad I have him to keep me company on long grey afternoons like this one.
Happily I also got something in the mail today that brightened things up a bit. I ordered some earrings from this etsy store that Erica recommended. The earrings are adorable, interesting and not that expensive! I hadn't gotten any new ones for a while, and have been wearing the same silver hoops every day so I figured it was time for a change.
Anyway I love them!

The birds I think are my favorites, although the pears are a close 2nd. And the the white drops are so sophisticated. Sometimes I need a little bit of that.

See?
This evening we're going to look at some available apartments in the area. We're needing to move, blah. Our place now, though we really love it, is just a tad bit too expensive for comfort. Our other problem is that Max needs someplace to go to kindergarten next year. The schools around here are all full day programs and that's not what I want him to do. So we're shopping around in other school districts. Renting is stressful--the timing is always so complex. Wish us luck....



9 comments:
If you want a place for $900, I bet one of our old apartments are available in Pawtucket. Go to Shoreham Ct. in Oak Hill.
Cute earrings and cute Max! Good luck apartment hunting. Change is stressful! But can be exciting, too. :) I hope it all works out great for you (and the house next door to US is still for sale) . . . :)
good luck, i hate apartment hunting...
ugh
Oh ugh......not another move! Yucky! Just plain yucky.
I love dangly earrings.
Good luck. Moving is never fun (except sometimes).
Congrats on the earings.
Thank heavens for PBS.
Moving can be exciting (and then you slowly figure out what's wrong with your new place and then it sucks all over again). ha ha. Good luck!!!
I'm with the Megs - YAY for PBS. I think it actually may have saved your very own life. I could always trust you guys with Mr. Rogers. With him around I could do really important fulfilling stuff like: doing the dishes. YAAAAAY. Max is cuter than Kermit.
the earrings are cute, too. I LOVE charms and dangles, so the details turn this girl on.
Hunting for a place can be fun. The rest is sucky.
I LOVE the new earrings. They tempt me to put some earrings in my own ears. I'm too lazy though.
Good luck on the apartment/school hunt. Try not to stress about kindergarten too much.
Pretty earrings!
Where will you move to? Out of RH?
Post a Comment