Then we had our Phoenix trip during week nine. Very fun and busy.
So anyway, here are a few fun photos from the week.
I think this one of the boys in the hotel is so sweet.

We feel so lucky and blessed that Max loves his little brother so much. And I know their relationship will go through lots of changes in the next few (and many) years, but it's off to a great start. Adorable.
Here's Sandy hanging out in the car after a feeding and a change. He did great on the trip eating in the car. We didn't have any problems changing him in the car either, luckily, since he's been known to poop on people relatively often.
He was patient and I think he had a good time with all of us, when he wasn't too sick of the carseat.

And here are my favorite Sandy photos of week nine.
I was shopping at the Gap for baby socks and ran across this cute, rather gorgeous colored, full body sweater in the sale section. Well I HAD to get it. And he looks so cute in it. I don't know how many more times he'll end up wearing it because it's darn warm and the winter just hasn't been that cold so far, but we'll see.
It suits him, no matter how many more times he's going to sport it.


Um, cutest thing EVER? I think so.
We love our Sand.



4 comments:
gorgeous, gorgeous boys. Too bad there wasn't a full body sweater for Max, too. Waste of an opportunity. I think you're in love with this baby. Could I be right?
I dunno Kristen.........some things just aint so cute on bigger people. Ya know!
I'd have gotten that sweater had I seen it too. It's RED! And adorable. Just like your baby.
People always tell me they can always tell a Rubow because they are clones. I've never seen it. They all look different to me. :) Your boys! Clones!
I concur. Cutest sweater-enwrapped baby ever!!
Love the sweater. I would have bought it too. The little Sand Man is so cute and I am actually seeing a little difference between him and Max. I know it isn't much but there is something there.
Post a Comment