
(My birthday presents--my new computer for work and some fun stuff my mom brought for me!)
Today is my birthday! It's been a great day, besides the 20-30 minutes I spent on the phone with the bank, since they pulled our rent out of our account twice for Feb. Ouch.
But enough about that. The fun part of today is that my parents are here visiting. This is the first time I've been able to be with my parents for my birthday in years. Probably since we moved away from UT which was close to seven years ago! So how fun that they got to come out for the baby blessing and stay for my birthday.
I got to go shopping with my mom and sandy this morning while the boys went on a Land Rover adventure in the mountains (Max had the day off school for some teacher training or something.) We had a good time. Then we all met up at Harry's Roadhouse for lunch, which was delicious. Then we went home and relaxed for a while and then at the end of the day enjoyed pie and some sweet gifts.
Max served me a fancy breakfast this morning and it was delicious. He was very very serious about it too. Or at least he tried to be.
I couldn't be luckier.
\



6 comments:
Glad you had a great birthday! Happy birthday! How fun to have your parents in town.
Oh, you are so darn cute! I love your surprised/happy face when the breakfast is Revealed. :) Happy Birthday, my friend. It's nice to have something good happening in January.
P.S. I love the little flower bows on your presents! Darling!
I'm trying not to think how I will wake up tomorrow and not see your face. You were three years old when I was 31. How strange is that? It was wonderful to be with you. It's always wonderful to be with you. Kiss all the boys for me. And here's to many more lovely years for a great young woman.
I don't know what it is, but something about your make-up hair or smile in that last picture-you look awesome! Happy Birthday Sis in Law!
Fun times it sounds like. Glad you had a good day. How nice of Max to make you a good breakfast. Wish we would have been there.
Happy Birthday! 31 on the 31st! Growing up we always called that our golden birthday. I had my golden birthday when I was 6 'cause my birthday is on July 6th. Anyway....I'm glad you had a good day.
Post a Comment