I desperately need to come kiss him before he gets any bigger!
What a cutie! It's amazing how fast they grow.
Good thing I'm going to see him again before he's four feet tall. Wow. What guy.
He is delicious! I love those cheeks. :)
WHY?? Do they have to grow up so darned fast??
Your little man is so cute! Amazing how much they change in so little time!
sweet, sweet, sweet.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I desperately need to come kiss him before he gets any bigger!
What a cutie! It's amazing how fast they grow.
Good thing I'm going to see him again before he's four feet tall. Wow. What guy.
He is delicious! I love those cheeks. :)
WHY?? Do they have to grow up so darned fast??
Your little man is so cute! Amazing how much they change in so little time!
sweet, sweet, sweet.
Post a Comment