And just to celebrate New Years day, here's another set of cute little lookalikes for you.


That makes me smile.
We're going to hang out together for the rest of the day, watching football, playing games and making cookies. Hopefully there won't be a lot of crying from the small guy. He's had a lot of yucky gas lately and he's been sad. But hopefully we'll have him all figured out soon.
Happy New Year everybody!



2 comments:
Assuming that the French doors did not pop themselves open all by themselves again. I'm still thinking about this. I could look at pictures of the babies all day long (as long as I get to go to bed and sleep all night afterwards). We mostly sat around and watched football and movies. I bought wreath boxes and groceries. G fixed Chaz' hot water and fixed headsets. We ate sandwiches. I'm all at loose ends. Chaz is going home tonight. M is about to take Laura home. The pups and I will go to bed. The holiday is over. Lessons and church tomorrow. Life after.
I'm not sure how to do it all???
Happy New Year to you! And those sweet baby boys will always be your baby boys...... no matter how big they get! :D
Post a Comment