We made some very exciting and awesome videos with our new little waterproof video camera when we were in Phoenix. We're putting it all together into a big long one which will probably be way too long for youtube, but here's a teaser for you. The underwater footage is so fun!
A little more Phoenix to come, hopefully tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Whoa! So cool. I can't believe how great Max is swimming. He's a total fish now. It made me remember being at the pool just a few months ago, doing summersaults under the water. I'm so proud of him. And that camera is great - I loved the way it recorded the light. More, more more!
Mom said exactly what I was thinking. Max is really a great swimmer---and can even use a snorkel. Way to go.
See you soon.
VERY cool! Look at that kid swim. I'm impressed. Fish boy making mamma fish proud. :D
I love love love under water cameras. I adore them.... We need to get ours out and use it again. Brrr. It is so cold here. You are making me crave the tropics and under water camera video taking!
COOL! I thoroughly enjoyed watching that. I too love the way the light danced around in the video. Cool!
Really fun. That is not a type of video you see every day. Max is such a fish. I bet he loved watching himself swim.
Hey we got the postcards today. Ken really enjoyed them and it does look like a cool place from the Lobby but he hall was sooo boring.Thanks for thinking of him.
Post a Comment