
Week eight with our sweet Sandy.
He's darling and he's been sleeping great at night. Week eight found him stretching his nighttime sleep to four or five AM. Such an amazing thing for a sleep deprived mom.
He doesnt do so well with his daytime naps, but its hard to complain about that when nights are going so great. We're working on the daytime--slowly but surely (hopefully).
Some smiles from the week:


Oh how I love those full body smiles!!!!


I'm so sad that this little star suit doesn't fit anymore. He's growing so fast!

He now can sometimes get his hands into his mouth. It's a very happy and triumphant moment for him when he does! Like this:

BUT in the process of attempting to eat his hands he ends up scratching the crud out of his sweet little face. So sometimes for naps and nighttime he gets to wear socks on his hands.

I had gotten one hand's worth of fingernails clipped, but he didn't let me do the other one, the stinker. So he got to wear the
Michael Jackson sock look.
Another great week down, so many many more to go........



5 comments:
Yes. Lovable. Adorable. Kissable. Want him in my arms. We are smiling.
Aaa! "Full-body smiles" describes it PERFECTLY. SO sweet and cuddly.
A very sweet boy
loveyou all
I love how everything at this age is with their entire body. Like a little puppy who wiggles and squirms and as they wag their tail their whole body shakes until they fall over. I say puppy..... Julie still does that!!!
He is SO adorable! I love these photos!
Post a Comment