I love that he still has that adorable newborn cry. Although I'm sure you get to hear it much more than you'd prefer ;)
Mad atchYOU, mom!!SO dang cute.big hugs from dadand MEEE
Oh oh OH! The newborn cry! Good thing I don't have a uterus or I'd be hopping on a plan and tracking Brian down in NJ right now!
So cute how he tries to get those hands. He is getting so big.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love that he still has that adorable newborn cry. Although I'm sure you get to hear it much more than you'd prefer ;)
Mad atchYOU, mom!!
SO dang cute.
big hugs from dad
and MEEE
Mad atchYOU, mom!!
SO dang cute.
big hugs from dad
and MEEE
Oh oh OH! The newborn cry! Good thing I don't have a uterus or I'd be hopping on a plan and tracking Brian down in NJ right now!
So cute how he tries to get those hands. He is getting so big.
Post a Comment