
We're lucky enough to have a semi-surprise visit from Kris's brother Kelly this week! He came in today and gets to stay until next week.
It's only too bad his wife Lechelle couldn't come with him. Next time, right Lechelle??
Poor Kris has had kind of an intense week. He's on call right now, and has had to go in and take calls at night the last few days. Some weeks are light and some are heavy, this one's been heavy so far, and it's only been a few days! He's also on a rotation where he goes to the operating room three days a week to learn about administering anesthesia. It's interesting, but he has to get up at about 5:30 those mornings. It ruins him for the evening. He's super tired, and with good reason, poor guy.

Anyway, Kelly got here this afternoon, and he and Max were already having a good old time. Matching. I got them the cutest shirts for christmas. Too bad Max's is pretty much too small already--his little belly sticks out the bottom unless he's wearing something underneath.


And speaking of matching, how about this look?

Just when we were talking about grabbing some after dinner celebratory ice cream Kris's pager went off. It was a big messy case, so Kelly thought he'd go along to observe and keep Kris company. I might not see them for a good long while, but at least they're together. Brothers are great.



5 comments:
What cute twinners!
woah. in that picture of kris and kelley i thought it was two pictures of kris that you'd photoshopped together. crazy.
Oh, and he looks SO much like his mom and her fam. It's fun to be part of all that long enough to see kids grow and become people.
I LOVE these matches. And I love the Max imitations in the big boy section. Did they do them on purpose?
I love Kelly - the silly goose, and I'm so proud of the work he's put in on this course of study. I was deeply impressed by the quickness and strength of his mind when I got to tutor his math, back in the day. He's becoming a really wonderful, strong and dependable (and loving and kind) man.
How did the messy case turn out?
The picture of Kelly reading to Max makes me cry. Max looks so happy all cuddled up with Kelly and the dog. Also love the twins. The matching shirts are great and Kris and Kelly you can hardly tell apart. I am so glad they are having this time together. It makes a mother so happy. Thanks Lechelle for letting Kelly go. I know it is a sacrifice for you and I really appreciate it.
Post a Comment