We love you Kristen & Kathy, thanks for EVERYTHING! We LOVE you.
If you were here I'd let you have a turn wearing my mothers day crown that Max made for me at school.

Isn't it amazing?

And I'd let you eat some of my german pancakes.

And squeeze these adorable boys.

Wish we could come and come give you a squeeze ourselves. This will have to do. :)



5 comments:
Oh, how WONDERFUL! I LOVE handmade crowns. And I LOVE German pancakes. And I LOVE those boys and that sign and the bow and the lovely faces of the people I want to hug and hug and hug. Thank you for thanking us, because we couldn't be (I"m speaking for Kathy here, too, and confidently) couldn't think of anything we could have done, or had, or made, or been given that could be more delightful, more precious, more wonderful than you kids. You are our family, our friends, our hope, our joy. So there. I am honored to share the planet with you all - including my other-mother!
Happy Mother's Day Ginna! What a fabulous crown and german pancakes.....I got some too!!
Thanks for sharing your Mother's Day fun with us. Wish we could be there to give you a kiss.
Tell Max he did a good job on his sign .
Love you all
Dad
I could not have said it better than Kristen did so i will just say amen. Thanks for the nice wishes and for being such wonderful kids. I love you very very much and wish I could give you lots of hugs and kisses too. What a crown. You are so lucky. Hope you had a nice day.
Wow! Your crown is awesome. Happy Mother's day! What a sweet family.
Post a Comment