Wednesday, May 27, 2009

::::

Do you want to see what we were up to yesterday while Kris was at work?
Check it out. It's awesome.



(and for more stuff like this go here)

5 comments:

K said...

That was a profound and amazing piece of work. The news anchor was very believable, but nobody was as convincing as Max, playing the bad and the nemesis. The costuming was fabulous, and the part of Dog was absolutely flawless. Of course, the Woman with Dog part was really not enough for the actress they talked into taking the part; she should have had way more to do. But all that said, I was enthralled.

Katie Gee said...

THAT was beautiful! I loved every second and never had a smile off my face. Great job guys! And yes, I'd have to agree that lady that owned the dog WAS foxy!

Megan said...

I don't think it's fair that Max has more than one uncle capable of putting together film masterpieces. My children don't have any such uncles.

Beyond my jealousy, however, I thought that the plot was outstanding, the acting was excellent, and the good/bad max was adorable. Is it bad that I thought the bad max was even cuter than the good one?

And another thing: I'm glad you have that back yard now so you can do stuff like that with it.

Melissa Abby said...

That is seriously funny...Max is quite the actor and so are you :) And the editing and videoing is very impressive too!

Diana said...

Loved it!!! I agree with everything that has been said. I also thought it was interesting that I could see what looked like Bad Max's shirt under Good Max's shirt. LOL Max seems destined for stardom! Just remember us little people when you are a star.