Sunday, May 17, 2009

::last week::

So I just have a little more to say about mothers day, though it know it's old news.
It was the best mother's day I ever had.
Kris took care of everything--cooked, cleaned, etc.
Breakfast was delicious. He got Max all ready for church and cleaned up.
20090510-20090510-IMG_0913
After church he made lunch and we got to eat it OUTSIDE! It was so nice, and the day was sunny and gorgeous.
20090510-20090510-IMG_0914

20090510-20090510-IMG_0916
After that I got to take a nap, and Kris played with Max in the yard. Having a fun yard is so great.
20090510-20090510-IMG_0922
Then I got to work on photos for a while on the computer and relax while Kris got dinner ready.
20090510-20090510-IMG_0934
After that he took care of the cleaning and all the bedtime preps for Max (which he usually does anyway).
It was such a great relaxing day. I feel so lucky to have such a great little family!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

YaY! Every mamma should be so spoiled.