
Do you see what I see there?
Why yes, it IS my brother looking out at me from this flyer. Sorry but that is so weird. I almost didn't look at it after I got it, and was about to put it into my bag when I somehow spied Cammon grinning at me from it.
Maybe my inattention can be blamed on the fact that I had to get up today at 5:30 to make it to a ward council meeting. And do keep in mind that with daylight savings that was actually more like 4:30!!
Just in case there's somebody out there that can't pick him out:

Has anybody else gotten this? Does Cammon have any idea he's being handed out all over the country--oh wait maybe all over the world?
I personally think it would've been better like this:

But nobody asked me. Unfortunately.



9 comments:
I have a copy of that new era...well I stole it from my parents house a while back....Cammon...can I have your autograph?! :)
ps how come cammons link on your side bar doesn't work? :)
why is your brother on the cover of the new era? is there an lds modeling agency or something?
Wow. None of my family members have ever been in the New Era, much less on the cover . . . MUCH LESS on a church flier. Cool.
Yeah, that would be trippy if that was my brother too! I'd probably be like showing it to everybody saying, "See that guy? That's my brother!!!!" So cool. I'm curios to see what Cammon thinks...
So, yeah. If only he could GROW a mustache like that!!
Cammon was on the cover of the New Era because he was gorgeous, brilliant, talented, and had a really, really photogenic camera. He was one of only a few interns who worked on the movie - so naturally, when they went looking for college kids who'd worked on the movie, they found them pretty easily -
Oh - and Erica. Those fish you left in his room? Of those three fish, one died. WE had the other two for a long time. And then only one - who was still alive when Cam left on his mission. We loved that fish. He'd grown strong and very big and beautiful, and he would come to the edge of his bowl to greet us.
One day, in his joy of life, he jumped way out of the water. He used to do that often. But this time, nobody was there to see, and he missed the edge of the bowl, and fell on the desk. He died there. When we found him, we wept like children. We gave him a solemn funeral, and felt heavy for days after.
We really loved that little fish.
ok i just read that lat comment....about the fishes. I can't believe that fish lived that long. I remember getting the fish for Cammon and praying they wouldn't die before he got home to see them :)
Sad that he died...but what a way to go...doing what he loved :)
When was the New Era published? That is pretty cool that he was on the cover. It reminds me of when we got an advertisement in the mail for Aspen Grove and Kenny was in one of the pictures. It was really surprising and fun to see. We had been there the year before for a week so I guess that is when it was taken.
Post a Comment