Tuesday, March 18, 2008

::Oh Yum::

Guess what?
20080318-IMG_3796.JPG
My dad came to visit me and he got us a bread machine! Yipee Yipee!
It smells so good in my house now. And the bread is delicious. My dad is like the bread expert. He's been making delicious bread with his machines for a long time, so he's pretty much the master.
20080318-IMG_3798.JPG
Here's a dorky picture of me with the delicious crusty bread.
20080318-IMG_3799.JPG
Ok, don't look at me, just look at the bread!
20080318-IMG_3800.JPG
If you come over you can have some warm bread with butter and jam, or honey, whatever you like.
Thanks Dad! And we're loving having him here for other reasons besides fresh bread too. I'm sure I'll have more to post later.

6 comments:

Amanda D said...

Isn't hot bread out of the oven with honey and butter the best? Happy days!

K said...

Fab picture of your dad! Murphy is sick today, and up in bed, which is where I am going RIGHT NOW. I hope nobody called me on my phone today, because I never heard it ring.

Love to all and nighty night!

Tiffany said...

Oh Man, I could almost smell that bread as I was reading your post. I think you've inspired me to make some!

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy! I wish I COULD come to your house for some. Mostly I would just wanna chat with you. Happy eating!

carie said...

The bread was/is REALLY good.

In the last picture of you holding a loaf of bread, your eyes look red. Were crying with joy because of the taste of the bread?

Lorena said...

Your dad makes great bread. And when we drop by he always offers us a slice. How fun that he is visiting you.