Saturday, March 01, 2008

::Calamari or Katamari??::

iflickr
Here's Max eating a piece of Calamari at a restaurant this evening. I think maybe he only ate it because he thought it was Katamari.
Later when Kris and I were talking about how Calamari was spelled Max insisted that I was saying it wrong and it was KATamari.
I'm just surprised he ate it at all.

6 comments:

Murphy said...

GHAA! That cracks me up! Man that kid's growing up to be cultured. I'll be that way too someday!

K said...

EWWWWW.

What kind of a mother fools her little child that way?????

Didn't he notice that it wasn't rolling?

Lechelle said...

That's funny :)

Anonymous said...

Not to put myself down or anything but, I think Max is smarter than I am. What a funny boy.

Sparklebot said...

That IS amazing. I wouldn't eat Calamari until I was, like, 22.

Lorena said...

Starting him on the weird foods young is smart. I still won't eat it even in my 40's!