He leaves in June. We're so proud of him and excited for him! The best part is that I should be in Utah when he leaves. I'm so glad about that.
I don't know anything about Argentina really, and certainly nothing about Buenos Aires, so I thought I'd turn to flickr to try to get an idea for what he could expect to see. Here are a few of my favorite images, courtesy of different flickrites.
visit this photo's site for more info here. Gorgeous, isn't it?The colors of some of the buildings are so beautiful!
This was only one of the many--to see some more vivid shots look here or here. I love it!!The countryside looks gorgeous.

This photo's page is here.
It appears that people tend to break into spontaneous tangos in the street.
A lot.There's loads of cool architecture such as this bridge:
Wow! And for more click here.Well Murphy, all I can say is take your camera with you! It looks like a beautiful place.
**Our church sends willing young 19 year old men (and women who are 21) on a two year mission where they proselytize and teach. They try to find people to join the church and serve and teach existing members. They're sent all over the world. It's a wonderful program, both for the church and for the missionaries. If you have more questions don't hesitate to ask about it.
Congratulations Elder Randle!!



10 comments:
It really looks lovely. maybe it will be okay.
woohoo! (let's see how many times i can write woohoo.)
that bridge is really cool!
Congrats to Murphy! That is exciting. I hope that he shares some of his photos with you.
That's wonderful that you will be in Utah about the same time. How fun.
My Dad went to Argentina he still talks about it all the time. He has great stories. He was there when the government was crazy and alot of scary things happenend. But he is always talking about going back.
Murphy will be a great missionary. And he will love it down there!
Congrats!
Congratulations to Murphy! That's fantastic! Didn't Matt M. serve in argentina?
That's funny that you posted it because I jumped on his sight to see if he he got his call yet, I think on Wed. night. Elise got her call I think last week, so I thought his should be coming soon.
It looks like a beautiful place.
Holy Cats! Is little Murphert really old enough for that! It'll be the hardest, best, most incredible experience of his life. Jealous am I.
Congrats to Murphy, thats so exciting! I'm glad you guys get to come out before he goes too.
thanks for the congratulations you guys!
And thanks for the fabulous photos and attention Gin, I feel so special.
I am SO excited, it's going to be SO amazing...
LOVE!!
thanks for the congratulations you guys!
And thanks for the fabulous photos and attention Gin, I feel so special.
I am SO excited, it's going to be SO amazing...
LOVE!!
Post a Comment