One of my ice storm pictures got to be on the news last night! I sent in a few to the weather team at our local NBC station, which we often watch, and sure enough, we watched that night and there was my picture! It made me happy. Here's the famous picture itself. Yay!
It really doesn't surprise me that you've got such a good eye. I am really impressed with your framing. And I want to see the cardinals on the ground again.
8 comments:
They used the picture to describe the way the trees were all covered in ice. Good work Ginna
That's way cool!! You're famous! :)
Congrats! I know know a famous photographer!
Fantastababulistical!
That is WAY cool! The photo is beautiful. You did a good job capturing it. I do believe you have your mother's talent eh?
It really doesn't surprise me that you've got such a good eye. I am really impressed with your framing. And I want to see the cardinals on the ground again.
Wow, that is a beautiful picture!
Wow, I am amazed! I have never seen anything like that before!
Post a Comment