I bet in another week it'll hardly be visible. Yay!
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
::Chinny Chin Chin::
Here's an update on the chin, 11 days out from the incident and 6 days out from the removal of the stitches.
Looks pretty good, don't you think? Kids sure heal fast. It's amazing.
Special thanks to my Aunt Lorena who told me that the stitch removal wasn't a hard thing. I was really worried about it up until she told me that. And she was right. It was no big deal. Max was really great. He stayed still and let the doctor do her thing, and even started giggling at the end. I'm not sure what the giggling was all about but that's ok.
I bet in another week it'll hardly be visible. Yay!
I bet in another week it'll hardly be visible. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
So glad that its healing! He is SUCH a cutie!
Looks good! Glad its better and that he wasn't scared getting the stiches out.
They do heal quickly. At my age, it takes about four months for that kind of wound to heal. Bummer.
Wow you can hardly see it. Glad he is doing well. Is he enjoying all the Christmas decorations this year?
Post a Comment