Well I can certainly agree with the points you made Kris, and remember fondly all of those incidents. What an example to follow of you ask me. He has my vote.
I can't read the whole history of Ken's activist life. I tried, but it's almost midnight, and Murphy's still writing this benighted paper and I'm sick, and this is making me laugh too hard. I'll never sleep now. All I can say is, Ken is too good a man to be subjected to a hell-hole like the white house. I'd rather elect him - something else. I don't know what. Not water keeper, that's for sure. And not vacation planner (I've seen the surfing pictures.) Guitar monitor maybe.
2 comments:
Well I can certainly agree with the points you made Kris, and remember fondly all of those incidents. What an example to follow of you ask me. He has my vote.
I can't read the whole history of Ken's activist life. I tried, but it's almost midnight, and Murphy's still writing this benighted paper and I'm sick, and this is making me laugh too hard. I'll never sleep now. All I can say is, Ken is too good a man to be subjected to a hell-hole like the white house. I'd rather elect him - something else. I don't know what. Not water keeper, that's for sure. And not vacation planner (I've seen the surfing pictures.) Guitar monitor maybe.
Post a Comment