

I love the sparkley ribbons below. They make me really happy.
I actually really like to wrap presents. Well, I like to as long as the house is quiet and the rug isn't covered with dog hair and if I can watch TV or listen to some music while I do it.I actually tried to get Max to help me wrap some stuff the other day and it was a fiasco. It was like he all of a sudden grew about 10 extra hands and was grabbing and squashing everything in sight. There was nothing I could do to make him stop. Then he started jumping around and that was the end of it.
So I'm not going to try that again for a while.
If there's anybody out there that wants to trade cooking dinner for wrapping presents I'll do it. Just let me know!
I also like to make cookies. Ok, well let me be a little more specific. I love the IDEA of making cookies, and think about doing it all the time. I also like eating the cookies (I mean seriously, who doesn't?) but I don't so much like the stuff in between, I mean like the cooking and stuff.
But I do end up doing it sometimes anyway. Christmastime especially.
Do these pictures make you drool? I hope so!

Yum Yum.



9 comments:
Can I just say that you are the nicest person ever! I wish you were here to so that we could hang out too. I love your cookies. They look amazing! You are welcome over to play DDR anytime!
mmmmm... the cookies look really yummy.
How sad is this? I recognize some of those boxes and respond to them with great fondness.
Yes, the cookies look wonderful - can almost smell them. And I love the shiny ribbons, too - you know what else makes me happy? Fun socks.
LOVE
yo' mama
I love sparkley ribbons too! I tried to find some last time I was at the store and couldn't. I was bummed that I had to get something else. And WOW, those Reese's cookies look like I could pick one out of my computer screen and eat it. I wanna know how you made them.
Katie, it is SO fun to hear from you! How are you and your family doing?
Do you want the receipe for the reese's cookies? Well, I hope so because I'm going to give it to you right here right now!!
This comes from my wonderful mother-in-law.
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 egg
1& 1/4 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
3/4 tsp baking soda
1 bag peanut butter cups
(it makes about 50 cups I think)
mix all the stuff together then roll into 1 inch balls and drop into a mini muffin tin. Bake the balls for 8 minutes at 375. Then as soon as the tin comes out press a peanut butter cup into each muffin cup and then set out to cool.
Be careful, these are easy to eat and a little too delicious!! :)
Oh and Katie, I found the sparkly ribbon at target, they had a lot of different colors!
Oh goodness, I've gained SO much warmth (weight) this winter. Why not some more?
Oh goodness, I've gained SO much warmth (weight) this winter. Why not some more?
Ginna! Thank you so much for the recipe!!! I'm going to try them A.S.A.P. Maybe for a New Years Day treat or something. They really do look good and sound so simple to make.
Target! I should have tried there. I like Target's stuff better then walmart's anyway. Thanks for the tip! Next time I'm there I'll have to check it out. And who knows, maybe it'll be on sale since it's after Christmas now. It was fun to hear back from you. Your blog is so much fun!
I'm glad you posted that recipe- Steve would LOVE those cookies!! I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas! I'm looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment