Friday, December 14, 2007

-> Christmas Decor Part 2 <-

Here is my mantlepiece. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I really don't have too much to say about it I guess, but it does make our living room feel really cozy and christmassy. I love having nice mantles or fireplace ledges or whatever to decorate. They're my favorite.
Some detail:
Some friends adorning the window sills:

The tree will be part three! Thanks for checking these posts out--these are mostly for my moms and family who won't be seeing us for christmas, but if they make anyone else smile then that's great!

7 comments:

K said...

It really does look like a wonderful Christmas cottege - warm and sweet. The wooden window sills are cool, too. And how did you get two deer?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the preparations
Wish we were there.

Grampa Guy

Megan said...

I like the bowl of ornaments.

{Erica} said...

Lovely!! you did a great job and i'm sure you have nothing to worry about making christmas happen on your own this year :D

Lorena said...

Your house looks very festive, it's hard to get the full effect when you can't see the lights glowing. I can see that you have lights around your vase of orniment and I'm sure it looks awsome at night. Thats my favorite time to look at my Christmas decorations, I really love that it gets dark so early in the winter.

Arizona Mama said...

Beautiful decorations! I love the way you displayed the balls in the vase.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Totallyscrappy said...

I love the ornaments hung over the eating area. A few years ago I did that and it was so fun to eat with all that Christmas cheer!
Thanks for stopping by my place.