First of all, Kris got his hair cut. I think it looks really cute but we're still trying to figure out how to style it right. The guy who cut his hair made it look so easy--it's not so easy in real life!


On New Year's we took it pretty easy. We did some exercise (Kris hike/ski, Ginna treadmill), some household tasks and a little relaxing. I'm trying to get our bedroom and closet all cleaned out and organized better, so I worked on that for a while. Not a quick process though. Sandy had a bath in the big tub which is one of his very most favorite things to do.
We went out for burgers in the late afternoon and it was a pretty pleasant meal. I think we had only one spilled drink and a little bit of crying. Sandy actually ate a bunch of his burger too. I couldn't get the boys to really look at me, but that's normal.

It's always nice when Kris has a day off and the office is closed so nobody can get any work done. We like to hang out together.
Glad we get to do it a lot in 2015.



1 comment:
That first picture. No the second. In the first, Kris looks very approachable, not like somebody who wants to drill holes in your face. The second one? I think Lucy is afraid of your cats' eye liner. Very sixties of you. I never did it quite that strongly, myself. But your eyes are bigger than mine. I can hear the sound Sandy is making, but I am more interested in how very much I want to finish his hamburger.
Post a Comment