Friday, January 23, 2015

::jan ca trip--more::

Untitled

On Sunday we went to sacrament meeting later in the morning someplace in Orange County.  It was nice and then afterwards we headed down to San Clemente again.  We tried to stop by the Newport temple on the way down, but it seemed like it was closed so we just did a drive by.  It's super pretty.



The new place we were staying for the next few days was pretty nice.  There were enough beds for everybody and a little more room in the kitchen sitting room area.  Lucy especially loved this place because there was a big mirror all over one of the walls and she was so happy to talk to herself.



What can I say about the view?  It's incredible.  This is from the front balcony.  I could look at the ocean all day.  We're a good ways away from the beach--a big street, Amtrak tracks and other things are between us, but it basically looks like we're right there.  I was pleased.



Cupcakes after dinner.  Cute Sandy in footies.



Here's Lucy heading out towards the view--on the threshold of the balcony door.  She was excited at the prospect of escape and disappointed when I foiled her.



What's Max doing with the cupcakes?  Making a frankenstein?  Making a scary face?  All of the above?



And this is what happened after the sun actually set.  I want to eat it or roll in it or wear it or something.  So gorgeous.  Heart heart love beach sunsets.  And this was an extra scenic one.

More to come........always.......

No comments: