After we tried to rest for a while (we being Kris and I) and the kids bounced around us like beach balls we got ourselves together and went over to the park for just a little while.
Max really wanted to go on the Tower of Terror, and Kris agreed to accompany him. When we got up to the gate we realized that Sandy was tall enough to ride. And boy did he ever want to ride. Much to Max's chagrin (I remember that feeling as the oldest sibling) Sandy got invited along on the scary ride and Lucy and I were left at the gate to hang out together.

We waited a long time but we were ok with it. I was a little nervous about Sandy being scared, so I stuck around the exit.

He loved it. He was so proud of himself for riding and they all had so much fun together.

After that we went over to Ghirardelli and shared a couple of hot fudge sundaes. Mmmmm boy are those good. We wanted to show Kris how good they were.
That was it for the park last night--again much to Max's chagrin--he had so many good ideas about what we could do next. The kids and Kris went back to the hotel and I got to go browse the makeup store at Downtown Disney for a while. It was really nice for me.
And when I came back this is what I found. So sweet. If only she'd stayed asleep for the rest of the night after that.......




No comments:
Post a Comment