And your blog header is AWESOME. Is it a real headstone!? Graveyards back east are the coolest! I remember in Boston or Philie (I get those mixed up having only spent a day in each) walking through some graveyards and seeing all these famous patriots' graves. It was AMAZING.
How fun for Max. I bet he loved it. Pretty spooky fun. We went to our family halloween party tonight. I'll send you some pics. There were some great costumes. Have a fun Halloween.
Spooky! Did you cut it like that, or did he eat it into that? My boys are always eating their sandwiches into shapes. Guns, and moons, usually. Sometimes trees and W's and other things, though.
7 comments:
How do these things HAPPEN???????
Puts me in mind of math papers that morphed into ghosts. Spooky!!!!
That's the scariest thing I've ever heard. Looks delicious. Ginna, you have a gift with that camera. And with that boy.
And your blog header is AWESOME. Is it a real headstone!? Graveyards back east are the coolest! I remember in Boston or Philie (I get those mixed up having only spent a day in each) walking through some graveyards and seeing all these famous patriots' graves. It was AMAZING.
Another "you're a great mom" moment that puts me to shame.......how do you think of these fun things??? I am so LAME!
How fun for Max. I bet he loved it. Pretty spooky fun. We went to our family halloween party tonight. I'll send you some pics. There were some great costumes. Have a fun Halloween.
Spooky! Did you cut it like that, or did he eat it into that? My boys are always eating their sandwiches into shapes. Guns, and moons, usually. Sometimes trees and W's and other things, though.
I cut it :) Marilyn, I'd love to see photos of some of your boy's sandwich creations, they sound pretty impressive to me!
He asked for peanut butter toast, but I sort of thought he said ghost. Then I remembered I had a ghost cookie cutter, and that's all she wrote. :)
Post a Comment