Kris likes to watch it. There's a host and a bunch of sports writers on video monitors. They talk about current sports issues and events and debate. It's fast moving and silly.
Max decided he loves it too. Especially the sports writer from Denver, Woody Page. He's super silly and on the first episode Max ever watched for some reason somebody dumped about 10 pounds of confetti on Mr. Page and it went into his mouth and everywhere. Max was instantly hooked.
Anyway, this morning when I was getting ready for the day Max came into me with a card he'd drawn. For me. I love the cards he makes for me.
This was a special one--an Around the Horn card.

Max and I are on the left. Then he drew the other guys from the show on the right. I'm glad it's just pretend though, because I don't think Max and I are up to speed on enough sports stats and trivia to survive.
The mysterious part though is that on the left hand side it says (I had to have some help translating the acronyms and mixed up letters)
Do Not go Around the Horn.
So I won't.
It's getting colder around here! We're wearing coats and gearing up for it to get really cold--remembering last winter. Dark long and cold.
I got a new fleece jacket I really love last night and I've already worn it twice.
It really feels like fall when I'm wearing brown corduroy pants. Which I am.
I tried to get a picture of me wearing them, but it's dark and gloomy in the house and our mirror situation is not so good.
So here's a substitute. Me in a corduroy hat instead. My hair was still wet when I took Max to school this morning so the hat got pressed into service, keeping me from freezing.


Alright, now I'm off to pick up Maxles from school and to mail a little birthday package for my october siblings.
Later.



5 comments:
lol that he wrote ginna and not mommy :-)
that hat looks sharp on you :-)
You are the MOST ADORABLE. I like brown cords, too, but I haven't got any, more's the pity. But I do have a sweater on, which is almost too much for the day despite the wind and the coming and leaving storms. Woke up to deep thunder, and then the staccato rap of hail on the roof cooler. We are not ready for the cold yet - have work to do that we can't seem to get around to. I have not seen the show in question, but after that I have seen Max's car, I know that the reality would be a disappointment to me.
Many kisses.
I love Max's drawings. I'm glad you post them.
You are beautiful my dear in so many ways and you wearing that hat is just one more.
You ARE beautiful. Love the picture of the three of you, top right.
Haven't seen the show but "Round the Horn!" is one of those things we seem to say frequently in our family. Not sure why. A movie---Pirates of Penzance maybe? "Round the horn!"
Can you say gorgeous? I love that hat on you!
Post a Comment