Marilyn's muffins.

I made a couple of tiny adjustments. I used a "I can't believe it's not butter" stick instead of normal butter and I used Trader Joe's white whole wheat flour instead of white. They turned out delicious!
A pumpkin:


A silly fish:



I made him too. It was a while back, but I still take plenty of credit. He's the best thing I've ever made.



8 comments:
Wait! Wait! I WAS GOING TO DO A STUFF I MADE ENTRY!! And the crazy fish!! Crochet? Rachel and I have been knitting. I'm going to do mine. Maybe tomorrow. Cool. Your little animals crack me up. But that kid!! THAT KID!! He IS the best. And he looks so tall, so amazingly tall. I want to be there. But I can't yet. But Kathy is. Kiss her for me.
All the things you made are great, including the boy.
Love you much
Dad
How cute! I love the little pumpkins and fish. How did you learn to do that? I already know how you made Max ;)
Whoa! Wait! The pumpkin and the fish! Soooo cute! But I didn't know you knew how to do that! How delightfully fun. Oh you sooo need to move by your mom and me. Just think of all the creativity that would be flowing! I love that pumpkin and fish! I wanted to make a pumpkin this year. I've some orange yarn that wants to be made into a pumpkin....
Ooo, your crochet skillz are really chugging along! I really want to make an amigurumi pumpkin too. I keep forgetting to buy the yarn when I'm at Michael's.
Love all the stuff too and it has been fun to see the things in person especially the Max toy.
So cute, Ginna! Did you have a pattern for those crocheted things, or make them up?
And I'm glad you liked the muffins. As soon as I get a wheat grinder I'm going to try to do a lot more with white wheat; I've heard it's great. I try to substitute whole wheat flour when I can, but in baked goods it often just is too heavy. The white wheat is better, I've heard. Good job!
Very cool. And, I'm loving your gravestone header!
Post a Comment