Here's a rendering of Max and I playing catch. Cute!

This is mama fish:

I love it. She's so cute and chubby. I think there are robots above and below her, but I'm not totally sure.
Guess who?

Sultan of course! I'm told that the triangle shape coming out of the bottom of his face is supposed to be his nose. I'm not sure how that works out exactly, but that's ok. It looks like Sultan to me either way.

This is artwork done on the back of a menu while waiting for pizza. I helped--I think I mostly drew the sun. Aren't Walle and Eve adorable?

This is the scary robot from the Incredibles. He has a head that comes out the top or bottom of his body. Scares me.

Cool cool fireworks. I love this one:

And finally, I have no idea what this little guy is. I just randomly found him on a piece of paper.
But he's adorable. So cute.

And so melancholy.
I love it!



6 comments:
max - you are AWESOME!!!!!
What an artist! I was gonna say, "this one's my favorite..." But I like them all! He's so cute!
One of the things I loved when we visited the McLean's was all of the artwork they had saved and framed that their kids had done over the years. It was just precious.
Yes, I like the guy on the very bottom. Kind of an enigmatic expression
Grampa G
Oh how awesome. I have been photographing Dunes' drawings because otherwise we would be raking paper from our floors at night (G likes to tear paper these days) Do you keep yours (or just the digital versions?)
D also draws pics of Sultan still- such the handsome model of a dog he is. (but they look more like balloons still) Max's drawings are really great!
I haven't even commented on this yet. Rachel talked about the McLean's artwork. They just have it all over, nicely framed, even a special wall downstairs where they pin photos of beloved friends and family and YOU ARE ON IT. I loved these pictures so much. Especially the last one. He's the important one to me for some reason. Wait - I'm getting an idea -
Hmmmm.
Post a Comment