Kris:

As you've already seen, Kris made a pretty convincing Spock. Would you be surprised to know we threw the costume together an hour before the party? Good thing we found the ears at savers.
Me:

Max:

the residents: (at least the ones that made it to the party)

It was so fun that everybody dressed up. The kids all looked so cute. Like Natalie as Tinkerbell:

And Zac as Yoda:

I didn't get a photo of everybody, unfortunately, but that's at least a taste for you.
Our party activities mainly consisted of eating yummy food, watching the wonderful Halloween movie and playing doughnuts on a string. Everybody's played that at some point, right?
We just did it for the kids this time. It was pretty hilarious, and messy. We had to do it inside because it was freezing outside.






It's a serious deal for these little guys. Danny ended up eating his off the floor dog-style after it fell off of the string. Impressive dedication, right?


Then after we sugared them all up they went home. I'm sure it took a while for them to go to sleep. But who can complain with kids this cute?::::

I have to say, we have dang cute kiddies in the program this year. I think St. Joe's must have cute kids as a requirement. Like Grant and Porter. You can't go wrong!
Oh, and proof that Dash is fast.

Oh yeah, he's fast.



9 comments:
Whoa! That Dash! So fast he's a blur!
So seriously cute those little ones and you took such fabulous photos......as usual. No surprise there but they are just beautiful!
Your hubby as Spock is just perfect.
I have never played that doughnut game. Now I feel like I'm missing out. Looks like a delicious game.
The point of the game is to eat your doughnut with just your mouth--no hands. And to be the first to do it. It's a wonderful game. And it was hilarious to watch the kids do it!
Woah you guys have awesome costumes! Seriously how do you do it!
Fun party!! You guys look great!
What a fun party. I LOVE the picture of Dash. I had to bring my husband in the room and show him just how awesome that photo is. I LOVE IT!
Awesome party, Gin. Fun costumes!!
I think Kris looks more costumed at that moment than I have all my life since my mother stopped being in charge of dressing us for Halloween. And Dash - what a mystery, the way he is almost invisible, streaking through that room of normal motion so fast. And I hate that donut game. I really hate it. Why is it that Halloween is so commonly associated with eating things without hands and getting stuff all over your face? LIke bobbing for apples. I wonder why we do it? But I shouldn't say "we" because I don't. Not even for donuts. Going to bed now.
LOVE that you are a member of the Dharma Initiative!!! Are you Juliet?? And Kris and Max just look awesome. Totally fun picture of him running!
Post a Comment