Wednesday, October 21, 2009

::spooky food::

We had some great food for the party.
I made some delicious homemade oreos. Mmmmm. Using Erica's recipe. I made them last year and loved them. They're killer straight out of the fridge.
20091017-IMG_9156
My friend Yonah brought an awesome death by chocolate. And I'm a big death by chocolate fan. It's the best. The worms took it over the top I think.
20091017-IMG_9203
Jess made spider cupcakes. They're pretty spooky. And the kids loved them. They were all running around the house with black mouths lips and teeth.
20091017-IMG_9204
20091017-IMG_9208
20091017-IMG_9206

5 comments:

K said...

Oh shoot. I HATE cute food. Now I want those homemade oreos. NOW.

Melissa Abby said...

I wonder how those oreos would do in the mail :) I forgot how good those were, I think I could have eaten 100!

Rachel said...

What fun food! Send on the death by chocolate recipe if you can. I'll be making spooky food next week and the oreo's look grand. I'd like to try that thar death by chocolate!!!

Sparklebot said...

The food looks great. I also LOVE kids in Yoda costumes. I can't explain it.

Tiffany said...

How fun! Mmm...I could use some yummy food right now too!