Oh wow! Those are the lilacs you were talking about. Aren't they just wonderful? I cute some from mine the other day and my living room smells like lilacs. Love that smell. Max looks so little in that yard or Max is so little the yard looks so big. :D Opposite of your old yard. I'm so happy for you that you have a nice yard.
Looks big in that shot. Do the lilacs smell good? Some don't. The fence reminds me of my dad's Texas yard. That's a lot of ground for him to cover with that little bitty mower, eh?
Good to see that you are keeping Max busy mowing the yard. Good practice for when he can really be of some help. right? Looks great. I can't wait to see it in person. Have fun with Kelly. I think he is pretty excited to come.
The other day there was a little robin in the yard. I pointed it out to Max and asked him what he thought it was called. He said, "it's a PIGEON!!" And that made me think we might have lived in the city too long. :)
This photo makes the yard look much bigger than it is, and much more lush. We're definitely loving it though, and somehow the seed is growing in to fill the bald patches. Hopefully it lives!
6 comments:
Oh wow! Those are the lilacs you were talking about. Aren't they just wonderful? I cute some from mine the other day and my living room smells like lilacs. Love that smell. Max looks so little in that yard or Max is so little the yard looks so big. :D Opposite of your old yard. I'm so happy for you that you have a nice yard.
yay for backyards, they're the best :)
Looks big in that shot. Do the lilacs smell good? Some don't. The fence reminds me of my dad's Texas yard. That's a lot of ground for him to cover with that little bitty mower, eh?
Good to see that you are keeping
Max busy mowing the yard. Good practice for when he can really be of some help. right? Looks great. I can't wait to see it in person. Have fun with Kelly. I think he is pretty excited to come.
Your yard is BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy for you!
The other day there was a little robin in the yard. I pointed it out to Max and asked him what he thought it was called. He said, "it's a PIGEON!!"
And that made me think we might have lived in the city too long. :)
This photo makes the yard look much bigger than it is, and much more lush.
We're definitely loving it though, and somehow the seed is growing in to fill the bald patches. Hopefully it lives!
Post a Comment