
So what do you do when it's a balmy 60 degrees outside?
Why get in your swimming suit of course, and run through ice cold hose water!

Or that's what you do if you're 100% crazy and your name is Max.
Our poor cars are covered with leaves and pollen and little sticky things. We park under a tree nowadays, which is great for providing shade, and also great for providing schmutz.

This was NOT a warm evening. Luckily he didn't catch hypothermia. But he did have a blast, and sometimes that's all that matters.



4 comments:
Wow, Max is getting so big! I think that's why I keep having kids--I can't stand that they get big.
How come it is fun to wash cars and play in the water when you're a kid.........at least for me. I still like to play in the water.....wash the car....not so much.
You guys lived through pretty much the same thing dozens of times. And you, also, were 100 percent Crazy. Still are, taking your camera out there where there are wild hoses running -
My kids ran through the sprinklers a couple days ago and my daughter couldn't figure out why the water wasn't getting warmer. :) My car needs a bath...I'll have to remember to let the kids wash them.
Post a Comment