
The littles were excited to find a few fun things waiting for them on the hearth. Lucy thought it was all really cool.
I can't resist getting the bunny ears for the boys. They're so ridiculously cute.


Even if I can't get Max to make a normal face to save my life. Anyway, baskets were fun and there were a few eggs hidden around for people to find.

Lucy's little dress is the cutest thing ever. I would probably steal it and wear it myself if I could.

The boys both got a little Lego set that was a kitchen with a mom and little boy dying eggs. So while Kris and I were working on waffles, they brought the sets in and started working on them. Unfortunately this ended in fighting, as toys on the kitchen bar often do. So the sets didn't get finished until much later in the day. I don't have a picture but they turned out really cute.

Easter grass all over the floor--classic, right? It was really really nice to get to relax and watch conference (as much as relaxing and listening is even possible with our kids around).

Later after both sessions and our ham and potatoes dinner we had an outside egg hunt. I like to usually host a big egg hunt with friends and food--we have such a great yard for it--but I was just too worn out this year to even get it planned, so we kept it small.

I really underfilled the eggs so we could hide a ton of them. I wanted Sandy to feel like he had found a lot. And I think he did.

Max found the big eggs and was pleased by some big boy prizes of money and itunes cards. I told Kris he better hide those eggs better next time, it took Max about 30 seconds to find the first big egg and about 5 more minutes to find the second!

Yes, Kris is holding Sandy's sword for him so he can use both hands to gather eggs.

Sand still took a lot of coaching, but he's getting better at the hunt.


Happy Easter from us, we're so grateful for the opportunity to celebrate the Savior and His gifts to us. And so grateful for these cute obnoxious children that we have.



No comments:
Post a Comment