Thursday, April 28, 2011

::easter final part or even more bunny ears::

You won't believe how long they kept the bunny ears on for me.
20110424-20110424-IMG_3522
Max actually likes his, and I don't think the baby had any idea he had his on.
20110424-20110424-IMG_3523
I love how these two get along. They really do both adore each other. I hope it can continue that way.
20110424-20110424-IMG_3524
20110424-20110424-IMG_3525
20110424-20110424-IMG_3526
20110424-20110424-IMG_3527
Kris came up with an amazing baby breakthrough while we were in UT waiting to have our family picture taken. He has a secret phrase. (Shhhh, it goes like this: "Eat the pig, eat the pig. Ziggy, ziggy, ziggy zig." Have you ever watched Bill & Ted's excellent adventure?) Anyway, whenever he says this secret phrase to the baby, the baby cracks up. He thinks it's so funny. It can even sometimes bring him out of a screaming fit. Max and I use it too, all the time.
So these pictures were taken by way of the secret phrase.
20110424-20110424-IMG_3530
So cute. Happy Easter, one and all. We're always glad to celebrate this wonderful holiday, and so much more glad this year as the idea of the atonement and resurrection becomes more and real and important to us. Love you all.

5 comments:

K said...

Just delightful. Just really fun and glorious faces. And the soft ears. And the wide smiles. I hope they love each other forever. They are so cute. So very cute. And yes. Easter must mean very much more now.

Melissa Abby said...

I absolutely love these pictures!! Your boys are so handsome and fun and cute!!

And I'm always so jealous of all your cool quilts!

Marilyn said...

I highly, highly approve of those bunny ears. So cute!! And I think they WILL like each other forever. Maybe with a few years of struggle in the middle there somewhere, but I really like MY brothers now (they are 4 and 8 and 10 years older than me) and sometimes I think it's because we weren't competing all the time, because of the age difference, you know?

Rachel said...

We would do the same thing with my niece with special needs. We'd sing Leo the Lion to her and when we'd get to the ROAR part, she'd laugh and laugh!!

What ever works I say!

K said...

Picture one: lookin' up at dad. How I love it.