So since it's the last day of the month I thought I needed to at least post SOMEthing!
Here we are today having lunch with Kris to discuss all sorts of work problems. It was a beautiful day. Lucy was eating.

Lucy spent most of her time practicing walking in the last little while. She also discovered the joys of Max's old plastic car and has spent HOURS getting in and out of it, sitting in it, and pretending to fill it up with gas.
She also makes herself at home wherever she is.

Everybody got haircuts last week. Max's ended up a little longer than he wanted but I think it's cute.
Max has spent lots of time on schoolwork, swimming and riding his bike outside on the trails. Oh, and playing with his little siblings. He's a great big brother, especially when he's in the mood.

Sandy's haircut. Sandy had a bit of a rough month. All the family visitors over an extended period of time wore him out and he's thrown more fits in the last two weeks than he did his whole third year of life I think. We've been working through it though. He's also spent lots of time in the bath lately, his favorite place. He would be in there all day every day if I'd let him.

Yes, Lucy got her first little haircut too, just a bit off the front and sides. She was proud of herself.

Sleeping has been going better--daytime naps anyway. For the middle part of the month, nighttimes were awful, but they're improving now. But the happy thing is that she's been taking daytime naps much more consistently--pretty much every day, and they're long! It's been amazing.

And of course many other crazy shenanigans and goofiness has gone on. If I have time later I'll go back and post some of that stuff, but for now, see you April 2015. You were a good month, but it's time to say goodbye.




1 comment:
Had to find this one on my own. That shot of Max, the first one - it's amazing - it's his REAL FACE. And I wish I took regular long day naps - she looks incredibly peaceful. I think we wore her out in the middle of the month.
Post a Comment