First, this is how I often feel in life. There's always somebody using my face as a prop. Always. Often in bed when I'm trying to rest or nap.
Ugh, that's an ugly picture too.

Let's make up for the last one with this one. Here I am wearing my favorite sparkly lip gloss. I think it's so fun because it has blue sparkles in it. I took a picture of myself to send to Kris to make him miss me.

One amazing sunset. Sometimes they are just so stunning, and of course we're in a perfect position to appreciate them at our house.
Orange sherbet anyone?

Kids at work both sitting in Judy's lap. Judy doesn't like pictures so she's hiding. Sandy looks so old in this photo.

Another car shot, this time the car is chock full of (crazy) kids because we're bringing two of Max's best friends home for the night--Max and Griffin Barth. They live in New Orleans now, but were in Santa Fe for Feb and Max got to see them a lot. Too bad Sandy started puking not too long after we got home and the sleep over was cancelled. But they had lots of fun up until that point.

This is Lucy's face when she wants you to know you've hurt her feelings. She's sad about something. Maybe you took the phone away? Maybe you rolled over when she didn't want you to? Maybe she pinched a tender area with her little sharp fingernails and you removed her from that spot? Who knows, but whatever it was, she's offended.

Seriously hurt.

One more car shot, this time in wintery weather. Little ones in the back holding hands. Well, it's mostly Sandy holding on to Lucy's hand but it still works for me. So dang cute.

And there's your various taste of Feb.



2 comments:
When I want Guy to miss home, I just send a picture of the dogs. That Lucy face - it just makes me want to eat her. I couldn't see the blue in the gloss, but it's really fun. I love, love, love all this stuff. I could tell that was Judy, even when it was just a flickr image. It is nice, at this time of life, not to have people randomly just throwing up all over the place. I have to say that, at least.
LOVE YOUR FACE.
The face-as-prop thing: yes, yes, yes! My body exists to be climbed on, apparently.
The sparkly lip gloss: so beautiful. You have always been a sparkles girl. Remember one time you had some sparkly eye shadow and I loved it, and you brought me some but then you left it in my mailbox and I didn't find it for weeks? And then when I did find it I felt horrible because I hadn't thanked you for it and now you might think I didn't like it? And I DID like it! :)
And your mom's comment about random throwing up. Hahaha! yes, that's something I will not miss.
Love Lucy's offended face, too.
Post a Comment